F1

Silverstone Ticket For Sale (long…)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have (1) ticket available for Silverstone! The person decided not to go, so it’s first come, first serve. The ticket is for “STOWE C”

Price = 199 UK pounds (sorry, can’t add the symbol here) or based on the current exchange rate – $325 US

This is the EXACT price paid for the ticket in January when the tickets were ordered. I’m not interested in making money on this ticket – just recovering the actual cost I paid for it. And since Silverstone is pretty much sold out – it’s your lucky day!

The only additional cost for you would be the priority USPS mail to get the ticket to you – for europe that costs about $40 – and in the US it depends on your zip code. I’ll be going to the post office today to get more exact prices if possible.

How will you pay? I’ll send you a PayPal invoice. You must be a verified PayPal user. If you haven’t used PayPal before, go to the website and read up on it. Once the funds are recieved into my PayPal account and I can transfer the money into my own bank, the ticket will be mailed (generally takes about 5 days or less).

Honestly – this is for real. It’s not a scam (no Nigerian lotteries I swear)!!

Because I am on the west coast of the US – I’m 8hrs BEHIND England & 9hrs BEHIND the rest of Europe – keep that in mind. So when it’s 8am for you in England, it’s midnight for me. That being said, I will start checking my email tomorrow (Friday) at 5pm PACIFIC TIME (1am in England) – and then contact the individual. If you think it’s weird you never got email, check the time, I may be asleep!

Email is – cindiapatter AT gmail DOT com

Anonymous
    Inactive

I forgot to mention – it’s a 3-day ticket for Friday/Saturday/Sunday!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This 3 day ticket is still available! STOWE C and I’m only asking face value for the ticket…

Anonymous
    Inactive

is the ticket got camping at woodlands silverstone official campsite

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.