F1

Sponsoring F1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi F1fanatics,

As part of my bachelor thesis about “Sponsoring in the Formula 1” I am carrying out a survey. I guess you are dependable and you have 3 minutes to answer my 8-9 questions. Of course, everything stays anonymous.

I highly appreciate you participating. Here you go:

Thanks a lot! You are awesome!
    Best regards,
    Formel-SK1

matt90
    Participant

What do you mean by “Do you regard the sponsoring of PUMA in the Formular 1 as authentic?”? Also, that should be ‘Formula’. I don’t know how any sponsorship can be either authentic or not.

Jack_Hider
    Participant

I agree with @matt90 on that question, however it was a fun survey nonetheless and I enjoyed the question that asked to asked me to list as many F1 sponsors that I could think of..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just did it – not sure about the Puma sponsorship being authentic question. I assume the question is about whether they are actual sponsors or whether they are kit suppliers?

Frankly, I’m not in the market for a racing suit or boots so seeing the product being worn doesn’t sell it to me. Having said that, their logo is all over the place on lots of drivers so it works exactly the same way as any other sponsorship. Would that therefore qualify as a “YES” to that question?

matt90
    Participant

@formel-sk1 If you clarify I will complete the survey, but I didn’t finish it before as I didn’t want to just put a random answer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.