F1

The all time fantasy team in modern F1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The top 5 teams ever in F1 is as follows

1- Ferrari

2- Mclaren

3- Williams

4- Benetton

5- Renault

Recently we can all see that Red Bull is on it’s way to become a dominant team, but I have an eye on Mercedes GP, with a little tweaking and Rosberg more polished I can see them contending for championship in the near future.

The all star lineup if time was not an issue will be as follows:

1- M. Schumacher

2- A. Prost

3- A. Senna

4- N. Piquet

5- F. Alonso

6- M. Hakkinen

7- N. Mansell

8- K. Raikkonen

9- G. Hill

10- L. Hamilton

11- J. Villeneuve

12- S. Vettel

13- J. Button

Now the above list is based on statistics only, meaning as time goes on some of the names at the bottom can leap frog upwards. The two most likely to do so are Vettel and Hamilton.

Now, this is up for debate and if I have left any team or anyone out… discuss among yourselves

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone wants to comment? I just thought since this site is going through the champion of champions that I would write this article and see people’s thoughts about both the best drivers and teams.

Faraz
    Participant

Yeah how come you have Button at 13? I do not think he is good enough to be up there. You don’t have the likes of Jim Clark of Jackie Stewart and I think that Fernando Alonso could move up that list.

SoerenKaae
    Participant

Benneton and Renault are kind of the same team..ish

Anonymous
    Inactive

To Faraz, the reason why I didn’t add the likes of Jim Clark and Jackie Stewart is because in my definition, they are not considered modern F1 drivers. I consider modern F1 to be from the late 80’s and on. I know there are many great drivers before that but honestly if you look at the cars now in terms of power, technology and aerodynamics it all started to be over the top from the mid to late 80’s. You are right though about Button, I can’t say whether he will be good but he did win a championship and is in a competative team with a great teammate… so we shall see how the story unfolds with him.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.