F1

The silly season gets sillier? ’Maldonado to Ferrari’

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Oli Peacock
    Participant

http://www.correodelorinoco.gob.ve/multipolaridad/pastor-maldonado-podria-estar-mira-ferrari/

Maldonado is being linked to a Ferrari seat according to this Venezuelan Government backed paper…

I don’t know what to say

Saints
    Participant

Not gonna happen lol

@olliekart The phrase “Venezuelan Government backed paper” stands out there!

the_sigman
    Participant

I don’t know what to say

I wish Felipe stays at Ferrari :-P

Anonymous
    Inactive

Um…… a paid driver to The Prancing Horse!!??

Marenello dont need money, they need a fast car to keep the best F1 driver there!!
    Pastor is not the answer, his is fast but not practical- Bottas has been better than Pastor this year!

Massa will go this year, makes me sad, but correct to form. Alonso to RBR is crap, Kimi maybe, but Aussie Dan will get there- a greater plan. I see The Hulk to Ferrari next year and Pastor best to keep his seat- Williams HAS TO come good :) I hate to see Williams World Champions to current form…………………………………

R.J. O’Connell
    Participant

You have no idea how much I’d love an Alonso/Maldonado pairing, but it’s less likely than a new non-manufacturer team entering F1 and being competitive.

scunnyman
    Participant

How about this for a rumour? Keith Collantine to Ferrari As No. 1 Driver?

DaveF1
    Participant

To be honest I’d still probably take him over Massa.

HK
    Participant
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I cant see Keith at Ferrari next year to be honest- he would ask for more than Fernando – RBR maybe?? LOL :)

The rest of the seats will fall into place once Red Bull decide , then they will all start jumping on it!! A seat at Ferrari and Lotus I think- the Mercs are locked in of course.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.