F1

Unseen footage from races.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    glynh
    Participant

After watching the last race and the brilliant fight for the lead it made me wonder if there’s an archive somewhere of the rest of the drivers or if anything that isn’t shown on tv is just wiped after the race. It seems strange there was no official footage of the Renault incident for example.

If F1 ever does embrace technology they could put some good videos online of unseen highlights.

WheelToWheel
    Participant

Actually, on the official F1 website there is a video of the Renault incident and other events. There was one on the start in Russia

PorscheF1
    Participant

As of late the offical F1 site has often showed little clips of new footage. They have been sharing older footage that sometimes is new to me.

Michal
    Participant

I don’t know how many of you are aware that FOM broadcast 10-minute highlights after the race. It is showed after post-race press conference. Therefore few see it actually because many channel switch off to their people in paddock/studio or end their coverage immediately after the podium ceremony. They are doing so for many years though it’s pretty difficult to grab them. They are very nice because it not only shows you a lot of on-track action but also new angles of the overtakings/incidents and even missed stuff. I’m in possession of this and some last year’s footage. For example, they showed Hulkenberg on Ricciardo pass during Australian GP on the first-lap. I can upload some moments there.

Atticus
    Participant

What Renault incident? (I clearly missed something.)

marcusbreese
    Participant

I for one would love to see those, Michal!

Michal
    Participant

The last-lap Renault incident from Catalunya is available on F1.com.

I’ll try to upload them later today. The new stuff include Kvyat overtaking under the SC in Spain, Hulkenberg passing Ricciardo in Australia, Hamilton overtaking Raikkonen as they went either side of Ericsson in China.

Michal
    Participant

Australian GP highlights. Enjoy watching!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.