F1

Webber to retire?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

@matt Clark
    Agreed I certainly liked @realracer ‘s comments as well.

As for Kimi dealing with the BS politics at RBR I find that easy- he will tell them to leave him alone he is not paid to deal with that crap!! (May even do a t-shirt for the lads). I am really starting to like Kimi after really not being able to stand the guy after seeing how he treated his fan in Melbourne then Japan last year- I still dont like that, but see its just his no-nonesense way to go racing- after being at Ferrari who can blame him!

Red Bull are a funny sqaud as well really- when then they started winning in 09 then got pretty competitive in 2010 they played “we are just a new team trying to compete with the big boys……….. blah blah…………” Now they are up there as one of the big boys (And while beating Ferrari & McLaren we all know they will never be recognised as an all time great like these team, and rightly so!) they now seem to have changed from the no-nonense team to the ‘all nonsense team’ – perhaps got too big too fast without the proper leaders in place maybe?? We know Marko is the wrong choice…………..

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.