F1

What you hope for on the season review DVD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Enigma
    Participant

The official season review DVD usually features some unseen footage and great unseen onboards. One of the best things of 2010 was onboard start from Petrov in Australia, which we didn’t see before (apart from a snippet in the f1.com video).

So, what are you hoping for this year?

I hope for any footage of di Resta-Heidfeld crash in Nurburgring, onboard from last two or three laps in Canada by Button, hopefully with him commentating on it. What else?

Two words;

Blu. Ray.

Eggry
    Participant

@Magnificent Geoffrey it should be this year.

I just wish there are not many fingers. You know what I mean :P

KaIIe
    Participant

I’m looking forward to the finger on the front cover.

Icthyes
    Participant

Nothing because I won’t be buying it.

Ned Flanders
    Participant

I’m genuinely looking forward to seeing what rubbish title they come up with this time. My speculative guess is “Vettel wins the championship again”

The pass and re-pass between the Toro Rosso drivers at Silverstone.

Lap three of every race (seeing as we never get to see it as they’re always showing replays of the start).

And as Ned says, the rubbish title. Pick any one of:

“Vettel & co. The dream team”

“He also did well on Top Gear”

“Once Again II”

f199player
    Participant

Clive James

Anonymous
    Inactive

the Title has to be ‘The finger’

Ned Flanders
    Participant

“Lap three of every race (seeing as we never get to see it as they’re always showing replays of the start)”

Haha, that’s a good point. Have they always bombarded us with multiple replays on lap 3, or is it just a 2011 thing? I don’t remember it being so bad in the past

It’s without doubt the number 1 worst thing about FOM. It’s something they’ve brought in for 2011. Why they do it when Lap 3 is the point in which DRS usually gets activated is something I just don’t understand. Show the replays after the race or during a Safety Car period or only when there’s been a major or significant incident off the line, but not 2 minutes of full-screen replays of the same uneventful start from 8 different angles.

I’d almost consider writing an actual letter of complaint if I knew anyone at FOM would care.

dam00r
    Participant

Bluray and absolute massive section with onboard footage(of starts and overtakes and so on) and radio communication

Ratboy
    Keymaster

Clive James, and no drivers talking about there Quali laps

they stick to the driving and leave the narrating to Clive

Icthyes
    Participant

Lap three of every race

Hahahahahahaha!

Girts
    Participant

I would like to see some cool passes that happen at the back of the field but have not been shown so far.

Then there have been a lot of examples this year where a driver starts from the back of the grid and finishes in the points. It would be nice to watch some deeper analysis of such examples.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.