F1

Where will you be watching the last race of the season?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is anyone lucky enough to be going to the race? If not where will you be watching the last race of the season and who will you be backing to win?

Fer no.65
    Participant

just as usual. In front of the telly, with my purpose-built big cup of coffee and milk and 2 toasts with butter and sugar.

That’s my “ritual” every F1 weekend :).

Oh… and i’ll be supporting Webber, as i did all season long… I cannot wait!

AndrewTanner
    Participant

I’ll be watching at home with housemates.

I’d like to see Webber/Vettel do it. Just for the sake of being the current underdogs. And Webber might not get another shot.

RIISE

Well, for the last 12 years I watched F1 with my dad, i’m 20 now and will have to watch in the confines of my student apartment since my parents have moved house to a place that is more than just a bus journey. So alas I might round up a few friends and watch it or just be glued to the screen on my own. Either is fine so long as Alonso wins.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I will be off to my brothers for the last race of the season to watch the race on his big screen! Should be a good one :-)

SamS
    Participant

In true British style now that anything comes to an end, Strictly, X FActor, Coach trip, i am having an F1 finale party, which includes a full roast dinner with my mates, a couple of cans, lots of shouting and hopefully an Aussie (adopted Brit) Champion at the end of it!

I cannot wait!

Scribe
    Participant

Gues what? I goddam won’t be, i’ll be in stupid damn cambridgshire ON A BLOODY TRAIN. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Still, at least there’s the Iplayer.

Ned Flanders
    Participant

I can sympathise with you Scribe, I’m going to miss qualifying live because I’ll be at work. But on raceday I’ll be sat in my front room as always watching it on TV

SteveMovieVoice
    Participant

I will be watching Wales Rally GB during the race. I’m going on the Sunday (only till I got the tickets did I realise that it clashed with the f1!), and that should take up most of my day. I’ll try and use the Rally Car noise to my advantage to eradicate any gossip of the race so I can watch the recorded race later on with an innocent mind. Should be a fun day though.

RIISE

Welsh, that will be difficult not knowing who’s champ. I do not envy you this Sunday.

Hare
    Participant

I will probably try and watch it at the Foxes Bar in the Auckland Viaduct. Event though it will be at 2am on Monday morning. I suspect there will be enough people there. Foxes is usually a bit of an ex-pat colony, so I hope we’d fill up half the seats at least. (optimistic!)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Home, on the sofa. Go Fernando!! (and Felipe and Tonio)

VettelS

My room. Supporting Red Bull.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just been told that I have to go to a play on Saturday and a family meal on Sunday!

I’m going to miss it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks DS, briliant idea, though my family already know it’s on, and with me been the only one in the whole family who wants to see it, I don’t think they’ll buy it… :(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.