F1

Which console/platform will be best for F1 2010?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    damonsmedley
    Participant

I am having a lot of trouble with deciding which platform to buy F1 2010 for. I have a fast PC and a PS3, but I’d appreciate some expert advice and some opinions from other F1 fanatics. Also; my PSN ID is d_smed2311 – please add me!

KevinC
    Participant

Well, the games will be identical, so it doesn’t really matter. Personally, I’ll be getting it on the PS3:)

irishlad
    Participant

kevin you should add your PSN to the gamertag website , we can race then :)

KevinC
    Participant

Don’t have one unfortunately:(

Mouse_Nightshirt
    Participant

Whichever has the largest screen in my opinion. At the moment, my PC is a better bet (23 inch screen, 7.1 surround sound), but my first paypacket comes in and I think I’ll get a new TV. So PS3 for me.

Rucknar
    Participant

If you don’t own a platform already, i would buy the platform that meets any other needs you have.

Apart from slight graphical advantage in the PC version i wouldn’t imagine there will be any difference at all between platforms.

I’m getting my copy on xbox 360 so i can use my wheel and race my friends on live, cant wait :)

damonsmedley
    Participant

With the PS3 I can race against people, but with the PC I can use my joystick and record races and so on. It is a tough decision, but I might get it on PS3 first and then maybe get it on PC as well! :D

Maksutov
    Participant

PC

SteveMovieVoice
    Participant

PS3-you know you want to

luigismen
    Participant

PS3 without a doubt

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will get it for the PC because I experienced in F1 Challenge that the keyboard, having many buttons, is very useful for changing gear, asking for the pit stop and many other things.

I tried F1 2009 on my friend’s Wii and you could only steer, change view or pause.

damonsmedley
    Participant

You play F1 games on the keys??? I use a joystick and the keys… But PS3 controllers allow you to complete more tasks than a Wii controller.

Rucknar
    Participant

^ what damonsmedley said except in my case 360.

Did sony get that rumble thing sorted in the end? Seemed to remember when i had my PS3 the controllers didnt have any feedback?

TommyB
    Participant

Which will be best for F1 2010?

The console you have, otherwise it won’t work :)

They’ll all be pretty similar so I guess whichever ones you have the most friends online for.

xtophe

Having no console, I’ll just give it a spin on my PC. I’ve seen an interviewer in which the developpers stated that the games will be identical in almost every aspect, so there’s no real drawback I guess.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.