F1

Which races should the BBC show live in 2014?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    f199player
    Participant

I believe Sky cannot show 3 races exclusively live in a row and BBC cannot show 3 race live in a row. Of course we all want every race live for free but put your suggestions below.

Max Jacobson
    Participant

Australia
    Bahrain
    Monaco
    Canada
    Britain
    Germany
    Belgium
    Japan
    USA
    Brazil

The 3 race rule makes this annoying!

Tomsk
    Participant

That’s pretty much spot on. All the “evening” races ought to be live – Canada, USA, Brazil and, I guess, Bahrain. Maybe I’d have Italy instead of Germany – ideally it would be Austria, but that would be 3 in a row.

Deej92
    Participant

Australia, Bahrain, Monaco, Austria, Britain, Belgium, Russia, Brazil and Abu Dhabi.

I know I have broken the 3 race rule there but that’s what I think the selection should be. Being realistic, I don’t think they’ll show Australia as they haven’t shown the opener in the last 2 years and I expect they’ll have 9 races live.

Cornflakes
    Participant

I’ll go for:

Malaysia
    China
    Canada
    Britain
    Belgium
    Italy
    Japan
    USA
    Abu Dhabi

thetobs
    Participant

If it was up to me, I would show the new or returning races.
    My selection is:
    Australia
    Bahrain
    Monaco
    Austria
    Great Britain
    Belgium
    Japan
    Russia
    Brazil
    Abu Dhabi

If they were only aloud to choose nine races, I would remove Australia or Abu Dhabi.

alexf1man
    Participant

I guess it could be as follows, based mainly on last year:

China, Spain, Canada, Britain, Belgium, Italy, Japan, Brazil, Abu Dhabi.

Lotus49
    Participant

My take on this is:
    Australia, China, Spain, Canada, Great Britain, Belgium, Italy, Japan, USA, Brazil.
    Don’t like boring night races (Singapore, Bahrain), TV haven’t mastered it yet, so you miss most of it. Having said that, with the rumour that the cars will be really ugly next year, perhaps all the races should be in the dark!
    Monaco is missing because it has become a celebrity love-fest.
    Abu Dhabi will be irrelevant at the end of the season (Championship will be decided before then). So I’ve left it out for being irrelvant and boring.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.