F1

Who like the Pirelli caps?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    sato113
    Participant

i think the new black and yellow pirelli caps are much batter than the bridgestone ones. in fact i want one myself! what do people think?

https://www.racefans.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/petr_rena_melb_2011-5.jpg

sbl on tour
    Participant

nah, i,ll give that a miss, plus I aint advertising pirelli, i,ll stick to my assorted alonso hats!

Dan Thorn
    Participant

They are awesome. There’s something retro about Pirelli which I really like…

Anonymous
    Inactive

They’re brilliant but I really didn’t think Hamilton suited his for some reason.

Ned Flanders
    Participant

Nah, I’m not a fan. The design is pretty ugly, a yellow rectangle placed on a black cap is hardly subtle. It’s basically just a way of plonking an advert on a drivers head. On the other hand, I loved the Pirelli trackside hoardings. The endless yellow and black looked really cool

sbl on tour
    Participant

@ned, thought I was by myself on that!

TommyB
    Participant

They remind me of the Goodyear one’s. I like them a lot.

dennis
    Participant

Yellow and red remind me too much of McDonald’s.

Other than that, better than the red clown caps.

AndrewTanner
    Participant

I like it. It’s a bit on the bold side, but I have a bright red Ferrari cap so I’m in no position to judge.

damonsmedley
    Participant

I was too used to the Bridgestone ones to like the Pirelli caps, or even advertising hoardings around the track to be honest. I’ll get used to them!

RIISE

Not for me, Bridgestone were awesome caps. Can anyone tell me who the guy is that hands out the caps? You know the guy with the black beard and and hair. I always think “How much does he get paid for doing that?”.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@RIISE – I doubt he even gets paid 1/20 of the pay of the drivers he hands the caps to. Also, just wondering if you’re still up for the championship i set up? It’s just you havent commented or added me on the PSN…

Anyway, i quite like the Pirelli caps, look good with the Renault overalls

RIISE

God I forgot about that, been busy lately. When is the first race? I haven’t logged into PSN for a while now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree with Steph. Hamilton didn’t match well and I think Bridgestone’s caps matched better with Ferrari and McLaren, but being the Pirelli’s black they don’t ruin a driver’s suit’s colour scheme. I still have to decide.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@RIISE – if you next comment in our thread (i dont want to take over this one) aha, the first race is this weekend

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.