F1

Worst race of the year – worth a thought ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hamilfan
    Participant

Okay , the season is over . Mark has retired :( . Vettel 1 everything . Now ,

Which do you think was the worst race of the season . Please take out other politics , off track incidents and look purely at on-track action .
    Before you scorn at me and yell “pessimist”. I’d say this is just for fun and I don’t care if this post causes negative publicity ( as if a lot of people are going to read it ;-) ) to the sport for fans and broadcasters to run the “show” of f1
    My pick is actually the British Grand Prix for it’s dubious incidents . Other bore-fests were Canada ( Some say ,Vettel actually flew off somewhere and came back to win ) ,Spanish grand prix (Saw the mercs fall off like dominoes and horrrrible tyre conservation, coasting ) and Singapore (though we did have a modicum of excitement at the end ) . Did I miss any obvious race which did not have any overtaking or passes ?what say thou ? Give your opinions please.

Edit: Duplicate thread closed by moderator

https://www.racefans.net/2013/11/24/rate-the-race-2013-brazilian-grand-prix/

For more information see the forum rules

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.