F1

You know you’re an F1 Fanatic when…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 94 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  OmarRoncal – Go Seb!!! 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)
  • Author

Bullfrog
    Participant

Euro Brun
    Participant

When you get up at 3am to sit in the stair well of your hotel, because its the only place you can get a reliable wi-fi signal to watch an awful quality stream of qualifying.

VMaxMuffin
    Participant

… when you get up at 5:00 in the morning to watch the entire pre-race show and race itself for the Brazillian Grand Prix before you go to school, even on the day of a Year 11 exam…

Noah
    Participant

when you find yourself yelling, “Hes in the Slipstream!” whenever your behind a car on the highway

Noah
    Participant

..when your friends stop attempting to communicate with you on sunday afternoons from march-november

PaxJes
    Participant

…when you’re not really looking forward to the new F1 season but still come to this website everyday, several times a day.

Anonymous

When one (at least try to, it’s quite often that I fail) wakes up midnight to watch the races held in the Americas.

Max Jacobson
    Participant

…when walking through a bustling corridor you pretend in your head to activate DRS when walking by people blocking the path.

Max Jacobson
    Participant

One I do a lot: when you can link every conversion to F1 in some manner – for example, I linked a discussion about deserts to Kimi Räikkönen (deserts > ice cream > Räikkönen).

ching ho
    Participant

You know you’re an F1 fanatic when you try to undercut someone when walking up stairs.

ForzaAlanRabbit
    Participant

Something I do a lot: Walk down the pathway, slipstream the person ahead and suddenly pass by them and cut across in front of them as if stating the position as yours!

Another thing I do: Look at this website at least 3 times a day.

Force Maikel
    Participant

When you actually spend an entire day trying to recreate F1 number avatars of evrey F1 2014 car, with a program that is primitive compared to photoshop.

Homage MSC Avatar

Nick
    Participant

When there is a code at work that ends in GRO and you keep thinking of Romain Grosjean and BUT-GRO-PER.

AmbroseRPM
    Participant

A) you take the racing line everywhere you go. ie. at school on the b block stairs and on the footpath

B) when somebody says DC or JA, you instantly think of David Coulthard and James Allen.

AmbroseRPM
    Participant

+C) When you are thinking of footage that would perfectly match a song for a F1 television intro.
    D) People approach you knowing you are a diehard F1 and McLaren fan to talk F1 and cars!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.