F1

Your F1-related videos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    the_sigman
    Participant

I am sure that within the F1Fanatic community, we have some very good video makers. . On my youtube channel thesigmangr I most usually upload gaming related videos although my latest was not:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFwr9CA_I8w

Let’s post our F1-related videos, and (why not) discuss them

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

Can’t believe it was 2006 when Alonso last won a championship. I guess whilst Adrian is at Red Bull and while Ferrari continue to make silly mistakes, he won’t be :-(

the_sigman
    Participant
    Lucas Wilson
    Participant

I mean, he deserved that 2010 title much more than his Vettel-ness, just a silly pitstop by Ferrari stopped that.

In 2012, he drove beautifully, where was Vettel in the first half of the season, nowhere because the Red Bull was at best the 3rd quickest car, then Newey fixed it and now Vettel is the greatest driver past or present xD

matt90
    Participant

“he deserved that 2010 title much more than his Vettel-ness”

Did he? I’m sure there’s an argument to be made for him deserving it more, but much more?

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

@matt90

lol Vettel didn’t lead the championship until the last race. He was at least 4th in line to the title after Alonso, Webber and Hamilton.

matt90
    Participant

@full-throttle-f1 There’s a reason that the last race counts- it is just as important as every other race. If it was about who did best over the entire season bar the last race, your reasoning might make sense.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.