F1

Your mid season ratings and rest of the season predictions for the top 10?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Njack
    Participant

I assume Keith isn’t doing mid season rankings till after the Hungarian GP, so here are mine.

Alonso – 9/10.
    Extracted maximum at every GP so far, put himself in the position to take advantage of others
    misfortunes, possibility of emulating Schumi’s ’98 season with a different ending. No 10 from me
    due to luck + Massa making the car seem much worse than it is. Would give him 9.5 if I did half
    marks.

Hamilton – 9/10.
    Has been let down by his team in the pits and on track, can still win the championship though.

Vettel/Webber – 8/10.
    Neither has been consistent enough over the season so far, with the best car overall. If either was
    dominating the other/performing at all tracks he would lead the championship.

Raikkonen – 7/10.
    Is getting outqualified by his teammate and is rather tentative in the first few laps, compromising
    his race on more than one occasion.

Perez – 7/10.
    Has regulations that suit his style, a good car, but has lacked consistency.

Button – 6/10.
    Looked like a championship contender in the first 3 races before falling off the radar. Season pretty
    much over as far as the WDC is concerned.

Grosjean – 6/10.
    Beating WDC teammate but throwing away points in first lap collisions with other drivers in AUS,
    MAL, MON, GBR.

Kobayashi – 6/10.
    Seems to get the weaker strategies of the two Sauber drivers, lacks consistency, would like to see
    him in a better car though.

Rosberg – 6/10.
    If he was beating Shumi in qualifying like last year and had similar race pace he would be higher
    up in the standings. Underachieving so far.

End of Season:

WDC – Alonso.

WCC – RB.

Schumi to win at SPA/Monza^^.

Your ratings?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.