Going to the British Grand Prix at Silverstone

Silverstone Grand Prix Parking

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David Griffiths
    Participant

Can someone tell me how parking works? I have tickets for Club Silverstone and a ‘circuit parking’ pass. What happens when I get to Silverstone? Can I get to the East Hospitality car park without having to pay yet again? Do I show my race tickets to the marshalls so they let me get to the closest car park, or do I get put anywhere and have to walk maybe half the course to get to my seat? (As you can guess, this is my first time at an F1 event!).

Caroline Miles
    Participant

Unless your parking tickets state East Hospitality parking the answer is no. You will have to park in the general circuit parking and walk. I believe it is a case of the earlier you book the more chance you have of being in the East car park. Do not try and get into the East car park if your pass is not for this as they will not allow you in and it is a narrow road so will have to faff around to turn round. Don’t let the walk put you off, we have done Club Silverstone since it started and we really rate it. Each year they have improved it and it certainly was worth it last year. Word of warning irrespective of the weather take something warm – Becketts has to be the coldest grandstand at Silverstone even when we had the heat wave it was freezing on the grandstand and boiling hot on the ground. Enjoy!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.