Going to the German Grand Prix at Hockenheimring

Going to the 2016 German Grand Prix at Hockenheimring

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Are you going to the 2016 German Grand Prix at the Hockenheimring? Join or start a discussion below and swap notes with other people who are going to this race.

You can also find more discussion threads about going to the German Grand Prix.

Paul Williamson
    Participant

I’m off to Hockers this yeah, which campsite is best to stay at?

Alex green
    Participant

Im staying at karlsrhue,its about 30 mins on the train and is a great place at night for a beer or 12 also

Andy
    Participant

Me too. Staying at the IBIS built into the station so should be ok. First time at Hockenheim (double header with Budapest). Really looking forward to it.

Alex green
    Participant

Im also in the ibis at the station,theres a wee group of us more than welcome to join us for a beer or 12

Kip
    Participant

I’m at the Ibis Styles in Ettlingen just south of Karlsruhe. I cant find any schedule, does anyone know if there is going to be a pitwalk on thursday?

Stuart Kent
    Participant

Late decision, so I’ll be in Mannheim. First time at the German race. Also pretty surprised there’s no schedule posted anywhere as far as I can see. Not surprising you’re only getting hardcore fans turning up if you don’t advertise the rest of the show! Did Canada in 2014 and that had the schedule published ages in advance.

Stuart Kent
    Participant

Just got an email with schedule and train info today!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone know if you can bring your own beer into the track? Didn’t know you could in Montreal this year so paid an outrageous amount on Friday then brought my own the rest of the weekend.

Laura
    Participant

We have a spare ticket and camping going cheap. Transport from Stuttgart also an option. Be a shame for it to go to waste if anybody is interested.

Stuart Kent
    Participant

http://www.hockenheimring.de/faq-formel-1 says:

“Food and beverages may be brought in consuming usual amounts. Glass bottles are not allowed.”

Doesn’t mention alcohol specifically.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.