Going to the German Grand Prix at the Nurburgring

Where to sit and where to watch at the Nurburgring?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Where are the best places to watch from at the Nurburgring?

JP
    Participant

Delighted that finaly the Nurburgring is on for 2013.
    I’m thinking about grandstand 4 or 4a (Mercedes). Can anyone tell which one has a better view? Is it best to sit in the top rows or in the lower rows?
    JP

Jane Smith
    Participant

IMHO T4 upper is best. Ask for as high a seat as possible, as close to T1 as poss. You get to see cars for over 30 secs that way…

bushin
    Participant

For those who have went there previously, how are the GA view points ?

bushin
    Participant

Hi Jane, do you happen to know if there is any open access on Thursday before the GP weekend ?

Jane Smith
    Participant

Open access? There is the pitlane walk, which you can do if you have a three-day ticket. I THINK it is mid afternoon – I left before though as it started to pour with rain and I wanted to get to my hotel… Check time! Also, apparently, you can take a bus round the circuit – again, for 3-day ticket holders.

Jane Smith
    Participant

BUT…. not sure what you can get with a GA ticket. Some guys here have useful opinions: http://www.bookf1.com/f1-germany/reviews.htm

Don’t be put off by buying the Ring Card – you just load it with Euros and what you don’t spend you can get back. Stops fraud / arguements and queues at the food stalls. That said, food is limited so I take my own :)

Jane Smith
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.