Going to the Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang

Where to sit and where to watch at Sepang International Circuit?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Where are the best places to watch from at Sepang International Circuit?

australian
    Participant

Personally I love it up near the hairpin,,,, great views across the back section of the track ( if ur on the back straight ) or near the hairpin on the entry to the main straight.

Its undercover, so no probs if it rains, absolutely worth watching…. Dam humid though

codesurge
    Participant

I’ve only been to the 2011 race, but I was seated at the K1 grandstand and can attest to the awesome view it provides of the main straight, pit lane, pit exit and turns 1, 2 and 3. You can see 4 in the distance if your seats are high enough.

Given that the majority of the overtaking was done on the main straight (courtesy of DRS), the K1 stand gives you the one of the best views of the action. It was pretty awesome watching Webber bang wheels with Massa through turns 1 and 2.

If you purchase your tickets early enough, you can get them at half price which makes it even more of a bargain. Well worth it given that it’s covered and hence protects you from the burning sun and torrential downpours.

ScuderiaVincero
    Participant

I’ve heard good things about F Grandstand. If you take the southernmost seats, you’d get a great view of both straights, while Turns 7, 8 and 15 are no contest. That said, this is coming from someone who’s only ever been to the North Grandstands.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.