Going to the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo

Going without a ticket

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    faz khan
    Participant

Hi All,

I am going to Monaco grand prix next month without a ticket. I will be in Milan on same week, so thought i will just go over and see some of the action. Just wondering if can get any tickets there, dont really care where i sit or would there be much of atmosphere going on?

Fugare1 Ed
    Participant

Hi faz

the atmosphere is great and yes you can get tickets on the day, just be very careful, there are great deals to be had if you know what you are looking for and what you should pay for a particular location but there are also a lot of people who try to take advantage. I was waiting in the street on some of our guests and over heard someone try to sell tickets for a balcony to 3 young guys, the seller was telling them they could see this and that and this was included etc etc and the price was usually so much higher but because it was last minute they could have a great deal…very convincing and I waited to see if they would go for it and they were going to, they got their money out to pay him before I stepped in and told them exactly what they would see for that particular location and how much it was worth, the seller was not happy but the young guys saved a few hundred euros! My point is be careful, do your research before you go, know where you would be happy to watch from, if you want catering and drinks included and how much you are prepared to pay.

I hope that helps, if you have any other queries ask away.
    Kind regards
    Ed

faz khan
    Participant

That is a great help, yeah I really just want to enjoy the atmosphere to be honest. I am not really fussed where I sit, if i get to see any of the cars that be great. I take it with barriers up they wont allow you certain places to see the race for free?

Dan Brown
    Participant

Hi, through sheer chance i find myselfin Nice and it’s the race tomorrow. Yay! Do yu think it’s possibleto get tickets from the gates? Or should i risk it with touts? I’m on tourwith my band at the moment, so only really need general admission. Othetwise i’ll just pop on the train and watch it in a bar or something :-)

Dan Brown
    Participant

Made it! Got in to Monaco around 11am, and scored a ticket on a balcony for 200euros. Amazing experience!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/38478865@N00/7348160252/in/photostream

katederby
    Participant

Nice view! And good price too.

John

You can buy tckts on the Saturday from the ticket kiosk, recommend stand k anywhere!

leesan
    Participant

Wow it’s very interesting to going without ticket.
    bali laser clinic

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.