Going to the Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya

Where to sit and where to watch at Circuit de Catalunya?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Where are the best places to watch from at Circuit de Catalunya?

falconspatrol
    Participant

hi i am going to next year’s race and i am buying a 3 day ticket. i would like some tips on the best places to stay, things to do, and any additional information that is useful. thanks and i appreciate a lot

DBott
    Participant

@flaconspatrol I’m going this year and am staying in central Barcelona, although did consider Mataro, a few miles up the coast. Check out the Circuit de Catalunya website (english vesrsion) for useful info and a schedule for 2011 GP a this gives you an idea of what time to arrive each day. For getting there, i’d use the train from Barcelona to Montmelo (every 30 mins) and then a short walk, 25mins, to the circuit. Have an idea of where you want to be as there are various entrances rather than just going with all the crowds to the main entrance.
    For sites in Barcelona, well there are loads, just be careful in tourist areas with your bags and wallet. Try to visit the Olympic Park at Montjuic which is a previous location of the Spanish Grand Prix, you’ll be amazed that they used to race along those tree lined streets.

TommyC
    Participant

OK guys not long now. Got a GA ticket so where is best place to sit and watch. I have heard turn 6 gives good fews including turn 1. Any thoughts, recommendations?

Hi all

i would love to have some inf on best places to sit with g.a tickets, as this is my 1st eva gp

rebecca

timmy

On a seat!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.