Going to the Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya

Winter Test at Circuit de Catalunya

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    buzinator
    Participant

Hi All,

I’m going to be at the test Feb 19 – 22 … have already purchased my tickets online and just need to collect them, but feel a bit hazy or un-confident about some aspects. Figured it couldn’t hurt to ask, just in case someone is familiar with the setup there:

– Can I collect my tickets from a booth or box office at the track itself? (or must i find a La Caixa outlet before the event?)
    – I have a rental car, will it be obvious where I should park?
    – Is there a particular gate or side of the track spectators must use?

thx in advance. :)

Rachel Clarke
    Participant

No idea about collecting tickets – but there has generally I’ve only seen one box office open, which is on the pit straight side. There’s also only been a few car parks open – and the circuit is pretty well signposted from the E15. I’ve only ever approached on foot and bought tickets on day, so not fully clear of all the details

buzinator
    Participant

Appreciate the response Rachel, thanks.

I also checked the Circuit’s website and there’s a lot more info there than a month ago, or i was blind a month ago, both possible.

Gates and Parking info: http://www.circuitcat.com/en/carreras/f1_test/mas_info.php?c=25&ed=152
    (I’m guessing a blank box means closed, and a red X means open, I would have used a green tick/check myself, but ok)

Also found this info about ticket collection at the track:

In the Circuit de Catalunya:

The collection times are:

From Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 3 to 6 p.m., or Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Public and members information point, located behind the main gallery (access by gate 3).
    The same day at the box office of the venue, except for Conducción en GT, Extreme Weekends and Bicircuit.
    We remind you that you must show the card with which you have made the purchase and the ID card of the holder.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.