Formula Two

Felipe Nasr to test for Carlin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel Fernando
    Participant

Felipe Nasr will join the Carlin team for the first post-season GP2 test at the Barcelona circuit.

Nasr, who took the British Formula 3 title with Carlin back in 2011, will be joining Rio Haryanto in the team’s line-up for the two-day test at the Spanish track.

The Brazilian driver competed in GP2 with the DAMS team during the 2012 season, finishing in 10th position.

Nasr will also contest the Macau Grand Prix with Carlin next month.

“I’m delighted to be testing with Carlin this week,” said Nasr.

“Obviously we have a good history together, having won the 2011 British F3 title, and I’m joining the team for the Macau Grand Prix next month.

“This will be my first chance to drive the Carlin GP2 car though, and I’m very happy to be testing with a team I know so well.”

Rival squad Trident Racing will run experienced GP2 racers Marcus Ericsson, Stephane Richelmi and Julian Leal in Spain.

Lazarus meanwhile will field Rene Binder, who took part in the last three rounds of this year’s series for the team, and European F3 Open racer Kevin Giovesi.

Gabriel Fernando
    Participant

For me, Carlin will be his team next year.

Marco
    Participant

He’s a good driver it seems,next year will be key to understand his qualities in his second year.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.