IndyCar

2014 IndyCar Wisconsin 250

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sushant008
    Participant

This weekend, IndyCar heads to the iconic Milwaukee Mile race-track. Last year, RHR won it. Can he do it again and spice up the championship?

Get all the info here: http://www.milwaukeeindyfest.com

SP
    Participant

I wonder how Sato will flop this week :p

On a more serious note, Andretti Autosport have been strong here with both Marco Andretti and Hunter-Reay. In fact, Marco led for over 60 laps in 2013 until an electrical failure.

sushant008
    Participant

Quali results:

Looking forward to it – we’ll be on F1 Fanatic Live from 8:30pm BST tonight.

sushant008
    Participant

It was a nice,clean race. Classy win for Power. He surely has the championship in the bag. Great for him.
    Results:

Championship Points-
    1.Will Power – 602
    2.Helio Castroneves – 563
    3.Simon Pagenaud – 510
    4.Ryan Hunter-Reay – 494
    5.Juan Pablo Montoya – 488
    6.Scott Dixon – 472

Classy win for Power. He surely has the championship in the bag.

I’ve heard that a few times before!

But with both the remaining rounds (Infineon and Fontana) being on tracks where he won last year, it’s looking good for him.

Here are the race highlights. Rotten luck for Hunter-Reay who was making a great recovery:

VMaxMuffin
    Participant

I really enjoyed this race. I’ve come to like some oval racing through watching IndyCar this year. Still find it hard to watch Nascar, something just doesn’t click for me there, but the IndyCar series is fantastic – especially on the short ovals such as Iowa and Milwaukee.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.