Karting

Video: Karter attacks rival after crash

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Extraordinary scenes from the WSK Euro Series – one karter gets passed by a rival so he takes him off and then lays into him with his fists!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rscK3EaFEpw&hd=1&t=2m35s

Some explanation here. It looks like the pugilist is called Jordan Lennox-Lamb. From looking his Tweets, some of the comments on YouTube and this article it seems he went into the race leading the championship and believed he was taken off deliberately by a team mate of his rival. I may have that wrong though – perhaps someone who knows more can fill in the details?

Maldonado?

(YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! I MADE THE MALDONADO JOKE BEFORE ANYONE ELSE! GET IN THERE!)

PaulM
    Participant

@magnificent-geoffrey – you said it, we all thought it…

Ginger
    Participant

more like Nelson Piquet..

TS-Brown
    Participant

Lennox-lamb has won numerous karting championships and has established himself as a great little driver on the European scene so I think it is important not to put him in the same category as someone like Maldonado!! After all there has been great F1 drivers who have crashed with another driver then flew off the handle, Senna, Schumacher, Piquet…….. Maybe we should support, educate and help are young drivers rather than criticise.

And let’s not forget Chico Serra!

@f1fanatic-87 Can you add any more details to the circumstances of the crash beyond what I put? It would be good to find out a bit more.

Fer no.65
    Participant

It must be a tough job for your brain, with all the adrenaline and the will to kick his a**, to remind you “DO NOT PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE!” because that helmet must hurt !

TS-Brown
    Participant

@Keith Collantine I will speak to the mechanic of Lennox-Lamb to find out what the exact situation was with the championship and incident and post the information on here for you.

Cool, thanks.

A bit more info:

http://twitter.com/Karting1News/statuses/235747768306655233

the_sigman
    Participant

In Moto3, Ajo was black flagged for punching another rider.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.