Off-topic

Homepage Updating Issue

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

After a few Grand Prix this year, I’ve experienced a problem where the homepage is apparently not updated with articles containing results, Rate the Race etc. until a long time after the race has ended, I can only see articles up to qualifying from the previous day.

It’s 20:30 UK time on the Sunday of the Italian Grand Prix at the time of starting this thread and I still can’t see any race related articles.

The main article on the home page for me is [at this point I refresh the page to find that I can actually now see the race results and such, previously the main article was ‘Vettel’s low straight-line speed may leave him vulnerable’].

I am using FireFox 6.0.2 right now, but on previous occasions when this has happened it would have been older versions, Mozilla have been chewing through version numbers at quite a rate recently. My OS is Windows 7 x64 if its relevant.

Clearing my browser cache has had no effect. Foolishly I haven’t tried to access the site through different browsers during these periods so apologies for not being able to give any more information.

One last, maybe useful, tidbit is that I went on the forum on one previous occasion and found a link to a race related article in a closed thread which allowed me to view the article despite not being able to see it on the homepage, so they are actually accessible by me.

If this is a problem at my end, any help or suggestions would be great, not that its desperate, and if it is a site issue then hopefully some of this post has been useful to Mr. Collantine.

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.