Off-topic

Not happy with the site anymore

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    cyanide
    Participant

So I’ve just put this thread up as I’m frustrated in the direction that F1 Fanatic is going in.

For one, I can feel that Keith’s attitude has changed towards the posters. Back when the site was small, Keith was a lot more cool about everything and not every question ended in a single line answer trying to be as rude as possible.

The word “bias” is banned on the blogs? My comment on the F1 2011 game review has been put in the moderation queue permanently because I used that word while describing your article in a not-too-kind manner? Sorry but you’re just hiding behind your administrative powers if you get to decide what’s bias and what’s not.

The replies on the forums are usually just to close a particular thread.

I don’t like to create drama, which I believe I’m creating here. So I’ll just stop contributing to the site completely. It’s incredibly painful to see this attitude because I’ve been here pretty much since the beginning of the website and I remember a different person running the blogs. Good luck with the website, you seem to be going places and the site’s getting a lot of popularity. Congratulations on that.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.