Forum Replies Created
23rd September 2017, 11:32 at 11:32 am #350698
OK guys, just got back from collecting my tickets today. As expected, there’e lots of works going on at the welcome ctr.
Back to the questions :
1) Pit lane walk : As per stated in the event programme, paddock club session is on Sat morning (I don’t think they, the ticketing staff hv any clue why or shouldn’t it dictated by FIA or the team/driver). As for tribune ticket holder, it’s gonna be 18.30 and strictly for tribune ticket holder only. From my past experience, please do it fast before it’s getting darker even you could snaps some cool pixs during dusk!
2) I didn’t came across any news about drivers appearance yet!! (it’s kinda weird too) TBH there’re not much hype for this years MY GP maybe bcoz of this finale GP thingy i don’t know. But it’s sad to end staging GP like this.
3) No programme flyers yet! I’m shocked too, otherwise i’d hv share with u guys here.
4) For those who are looking for Parking pass(es) they’ve stopped selling it online but they’ll open up booth starting Friday to sell the passes.
That’s all for now folks.
Regards22nd September 2017, 4:01 at 4:01 am #350600
Ok @evilhomer, u have paddock pass or tribune ticket holder? As stated in the event program, the friday morning pit lane walk is for paddock club where else 18.30 is for tribune ticket holder. As for drivers appearance I still haven’t heard any so far. Will update as soon as i’ve some news.
@deerok27, it’s for tribune ticket holder only as u know it
Ciao20th September 2017, 11:22 at 11:22 am #350573
I’ll be going to collect my tickets this Saturday at SIC if there’s anything that u guys here hv any burning question(s) to ask you may throw it here & hopefully we’ll get some if not all response(s)
Peace yo!11th September 2017, 8:23 at 8:23 am #349714
@kjd2338 This is their reply :
“For etickets we will email them immediately after their purchase. As for purchases done through agents the customers will normally receive an eticket from the agents directly. Some agents like F1.com will have their tickets given out during race day at Sepang Circuit”
For those who opted to collect their ticket personally they can do it now by coming to SIC’s ticketing office at the circuit’s welcome ctr with the Tax Invoice. Their Operating hours is Mon to Fri 9am to 3pm and Sat and Sun 10am to 3pm. Closed on Public Holidays.11th September 2017, 8:17 at 8:17 am #349713
The pit lane walk will be on Friday, 29th September most probably after FP2 and it’s for tribune ticket holder only (the used to say ‘atm’ but on 2nd query they mentioned it for tribune ticket holder only, I really hope they’ll open up for public)11th September 2017, 2:59 at 2:59 am #349712
Last year it was on Friday after FP2, I’ll get this info as well.10th September 2017, 16:21 at 4:21 pm #3497058th September 2017, 7:11 at 7:11 am #349669
The after race concert seems finalised already and I’m not looking forward for it.. pass!
Also from inside info, the pit lane walk is for tribune ticket holder ONLY atm.8th September 2017, 5:16 at 5:16 am #349667
You’re welcome guys.
So i’ve some confirmation on the transportation package for tribune ticket holder. There 2 choices either by bus or KLIA Express (they’re separate entity). Obviously go for KLIA Express it’s much faster & convenience.
How to get the pass :
1) Go to temp booth in front of KLIA Express counter at KL Sentral to get yr 3 day passes by showing yr tribune ticket. You hv to do this only once.
2) You’ll take KLIA Express from KL Sentral to KLIA
3) Transfer to a bus at Coach Bay KLIA Main Terminal Building
4) Drop at SIC Bus Terminal
5) Take Shuttle bus to yr respective GS / HS
KLIA Express personnel will be around at KL Sentral & KLIA to guide the way. These applies to those non tribune ticket holder (skip step 1). It can be purchase either online through SIC website (with txn fees) or at their counter at KL Sentral. It will go on sale after SG GP at their counter.
I hope we’re clear on this.
Cheers8th September 2017, 4:07 at 4:07 am #349665
As for those tribunes ticket holder, it’s already incorporated in yr ticket. Just that u’ve to choose either by bus (RapidKL Bus) of KLIA Express which is obviously the latter is the fastest. You don’t hv to purchase it anymore. Just show yr ticket for the pass. I’ll try to get clearer info on this.
Cheers8th September 2017, 3:48 at 3:48 am #349662
Yeah, u should be able to exchange it at the circuit ticket counter.
See ya at K1.
Cheers8th September 2017, 3:03 at 3:03 am #349659
Info on 2017 transportation package guys!
Cheers6th September 2017, 0:38 at 12:38 am #349621
At K1 u’ll b able to catch some overtakings especially during the start of the race. At F u’d see almost 50% of the track action but this year there’ll b no big screen so u’d something else as ref. F also located at the other side of the circuit, u’ll need that shuttle bus circling the track. I’ll b at K1 & yeah, why not gather on 1 of d day especially Friday where all GS are open for all ticket holder.23rd July 2017, 3:33 at 3:33 am #346672
F is located at the other end of d circuit & u hv to take d circling shuttle bus which during race day the que is long.
This year there’s no big screen at F and d PA system is just enough to follow the race.
It’s too far to walk (13km) to KLIA you still hv to rely on public transport no matter how.
Cheers22nd July 2017, 11:51 at 11:51 am #346619