He is expected to be joining James Allen in the commentary box in place of Martin Brundle, who usually misses the Hungarian race.
Last year Anthony Davidson stood in to commentate on what turned out to be Jenson Button’s maiden win.
Photo: Glenn Dunbar / LAT Photographic
- How much of the race did you see?
- ITV defends Canada F1 coverage
- F1 to make HD debut in Britain
- F1 in the blogs 24: ITV & Ofcom
- Ross Brawn slates ITV F1 coverage
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others