Rate the race: Brazilian Grand Prix

Brazilian Grand Prix

What did you think of the Brazilian Grand Prix? Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:

Rate the 2010 Brazilian Grand Prix out of ten

• 1 (3%)
  • 2 (2%)
  • 3 (5%)
  • 4 (7%)
  • 5 (12%)
  • 6 (21%)
  • 7 (26%)
  • 8 (18%)
  • 9 (6%)
  • 10 (0%)

Total Voters: 1,574

Loading ... Loading ...

1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’

See the results for past seasons here:

2010 Brazilian Grand Prix

Browse all 2010 Brazilian Grand Prix articles

163 comments on Rate the race: Brazilian Grand Prix

1. f1yankee said on 7th November 2010, 21:22

that race was super boring.

2. David BR said on 7th November 2010, 21:44

5/10
    As soon as GalvĂŁo doing the commentary here in Brazil opened with a ‘it’s sunny, beautiful track here at Interlagos’ my heart sank. Obvious Red Bull 1-2.

Fact is, this year has been amazingly good considering the sheer dominance of the Red Bull cars. Sadly even the rivalry between the two RBR drivers seems to have become bureaucratic.

3. taurus said on 7th November 2010, 23:26

5/10… Some good bits, just not enough action.

Plus I just cannot get excited about Red Bull as a racing team at all.

4. sulzerpower said on 8th November 2010, 0:37

At the moment I voted I notice only 22 people gave the race a 10 but 34 people gave it a 1!

5. How come when safety car comes in, lapped cars can’t outlap themselves? I was expecting another tight race when VET-WEB-ALO-HAM line themselves up again. It was a processional race & it ruined for the other drivers with the slower cars – no time to chase the guys at front.

6. wasiF1 (@wasif1) said on 8th November 2010, 1:38

Great opening lap some aggressive driving by HĂĽlkenberg giving some hard time to the title contender shame that his car wasn’t up for that job.Happy that he at least finished the race in points. Made life difficult for many I am sure after the safety car as all the cars were mixed in the circuit tough to say who is fighting with whom.

Hoping a good curtain close in Abu Dhabi.

7. usually a messy race is exciting
    brasil today’s race was messy and boriiiiing.

8. Jraybay-HamiltonMclarenfan said on 8th November 2010, 7:21

In the end I think everyone expected a really good race after the championship deciders a couple years ago and just in general Brazil has had some great races since 2000. But it was s regular race straight forward and I think people were let down, myself included. I think if Hulkenberg wasnt upfront it would be a little better of a race for sure but I enjoyed watching him defend his position he could have moved over for the championship sake but he didnt, well done : D . It was an ok race except Hamilton struggled :( . Abu dhabi is gonna be good : D

9. spezza said on 8th November 2010, 16:26