Abu Dhabi GP pre-race pictures
Ferrari have has a busy start to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend.
As well as revealing a new sponsor Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa have been exploring the new Ferrari World theme park and riding the Formula Rosso rollercoaster. At 240kph (149mph) it’s the fastest in the world.
See below for more pictures of what Ferrari and the other teams have been up to since arriving in Abu Dhabi.
Here’s a video of Alonso and Massa on the Formula Rossa:
2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Steven’s view of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Drivers’ and teams’ end-of-season photographs
- Alonso’s role in Ferrari strategy revealed in pit messages
- Hamilton: McLaren learned a lot in 2010
- Button vows to address qualifying weakness
- Vettel ends season on a high to snatch title
- Ferrari hit back at criticism of race strategy
- McLaren rediscover their form at final race
- New engines help Renault to best result of 2010
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa, Renault/LAT, Williams/LAT, Bridgestone/Ercole Colombo, www.mclaren.com, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team, Lotus F1, Virgin Racing