The official 2010 F1 season review DVD will be available to buy from December 6th.
With 19 races to fit in this year’s review now includes five hours of footage including on-board camera laps, previously unseen footage and interviews.
The reviews is spread across two DVDs. As usual it seems this is the only format the review will be available in, with no Blu-Ray or downloadable high definition versions.
The title of the review – always a weakness for these DVDs – has not been published yet, so please make some helpful (or not) suggestions in the comments.
Update: The title of the review has been revealed – it is called “Sebastian’s Coming of Age”.
More F1 season DVD reviews
- F1 2009 DVD ?óÔé¼?ôNot in a hurry?óÔé¼?Ø reviewed
- 2008 F1 official DVD season review: ?óÔé¼?ôLuck does not come into it?óÔé¼?Ø
- Kimi made it at last! (2007 F1 DVD)
- Once Again! (2006 F1 DVD)
- Fantastic Fernando! (2005 F1 DVD)
- Michael does it again! (2004 F1 DVD)
- Michael & co. the dream team (2003 F1 DVD)
F1 Fanatic earns a commission on products sold via the links to our affiliate partners above, however you are not charged any extra. See here for more information.