Sauber have launched their 2011 F1 car, the C30, in Valencia.
The team’s drivers Kamui Kobayashi and Sergio Perez revealed the car, which is the first to be designed under new technical director James Key.
2011 F1 cars
- HRT F111 seen for the first time in Barcelona
- Williams FW33 livery revealed
- Force India VJM04 – first pictures
- Virgin MVR-02 launch – first pictures
- McLaren MP4-26 launch – first pictures
- Toro Rosso STR6 launch – first pictures
- Mercedes W02 launch ?σΤιΌΤΗ£ first pictures
- Red Bull RB7 launch ?σΤιΌΤΗ£ first pictures
- Renault R31 launch – first pictures
- Sauber C30 launch – first pictures
Browse all 2011 F1 cars articles
Images ?ι?® F1 Fanatic, Julien Leroy/Firstlap.be and Sauber ag. If you wish to use this image please contact F1 Fanatic to request permission