2011 F1 season
Renault has announced four new sponsors, some of which have close ties to its new driver Bruno Senna.
Senna’s personal sponsor Embratel, a Brazilian telecommunications firm, will add its logos to the R31 on its sidepods as well as on Senna’s overalls, helmet and cap.
Brazilian oil and natural gas company OGX will also appear on Senna’s overalls and helmet, and on the front of the cockpit of the R31.
Gillette’s logos appeared on the car at Spa on the front wing flaps, and will add their logos to both drivers’ helmets and overalls.
Pharmaceutical company Auden MacKenzie has also joined the team and will have its logos on the car and the teams’ physiotherapists’ shirts.
Eric Boullier said: “We are delighted to welcome no fewer than four new partners to our commercial portfolio, and to what is proving to be a very exciting season of Formula 1.
“Lotus Renault GP share a common ethos with all the brands, in that we want to achieve at the very highest level through world-class professional practices. We are looking forward to prosperous relationships with all four partners in the coming months.”
2011 F1 season
- New video of Maldonado and Hamilton’s Monaco crash
- How well do you remember the 2011 F1 season? Take the F1 Fanatic quiz
- The 2011 F1 season: The complete F1 Fanatic review
- Your 2011 F1 predictions revisited
- Barrichello tipped to stay at Williams
- 2011 F1 statistics part 3: Stats and facts highlights
- 2011 F1 statistics part two: Vettel’s domination
- 2011 F1 statistics part one: car performance
- New 2011 rules produced best racing of last four years
- What F1 Fanatics really thought of the 2011 season
Browse all 2011 F1 season articles