2011 Korean GP team review
Timo Glock spent the race watching the Lotuses drive away from him.
|Timo Glock||Jerome D’Ambrosio|
|Qualifying time comparison (Q1)||1’42.091 (-1.392)||1’43.483|
Virgin drivers’ lap times throughout the race (in seconds):
|Pit stop 1||Soft 22.533s|
|Pit stop 2||Super soft 22.481s|
Glock was unable to do anything about the Lotuses, which drove away from him during the race.
After the safety car period he briefly came under pressure from Daniel Ricciardo, but finished almost ten seconds ahead of the HRT.
|Pit stop 1||Soft 26.905s|
|Pit stop 2||Super soft 22.412s|
D’Ambrosio had a tough qualifying session, lapping 1.4s slower than his team mate: “It wasn?óÔé¼Ôäót a good day for me. The pace is not there and it?óÔé¼Ôäós been like that all weekend.”
He dropped behind Ricciardo at the start, briefly got back ahead of the HRT after the restart, then slipped behind him again.
2011 Korean Grand Prix
- Hamilton wins close vote for Korean GP Driver of the Weekend
- Unhappy Hamilton and muted crowd in fans’ Korean GP videos
- 2011 Korean Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Vote for the Korean GP driver of the weekend
- Red Bull: Team clinch title despite missed one-two
- McLaren: The old Hamilton reappears
- Ferrari: Alonso “gives up” on pursuit of Button
- Mercedes: Unlucky weekend for Schumacher
- Renault: No points for third time in six races
- Toro Rosso: Alguersuari shines in team’s best result for 50 races
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others