How well do you remember the 2011 F1 season? Take the F1 Fanatic quiz

F1 Fanatic Quiz

Start, Interlagos, 2011

Have you forgotten the 2011 season already?

Has the 2011 F1 season already faded into a dim and distant memory for you?

See if you can recall the finer details of the season past by taking this brand new F1 Fanatic quiz:

You can compare your overall score with other F1 Fanatics and take more quizzes here:

See here for information on how the quizzes work to make sure you enter your answers correctly and get the best score possible:

If you don’t already have one, you will need an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found here:

How did you get on? Share your score in the comments (but remember not to leave clues about the questions!)

F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Browse all F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images

53 comments on How well do you remember the 2011 F1 season? Take the F1 Fanatic quiz

1. SempreGilles (@sempregilles) said on 9th January 2012, 11:16

14/20, not bad for me. I found this quiz easier than the others, but that probably is because everything is quite recent.

2. Deurmat (@deurmat) said on 9th January 2012, 11:32

wow hard lol, Richard 19/20 :o sick, will the correct answers be available?

3. AdrianMorse (@adrianmorse) said on 9th January 2012, 11:56

16/20. I struggled most with questions in which knowledge of previous seasons was required.

4. xanathos (@xanathos) said on 9th January 2012, 12:46

Yeah, 20/20

had to guess twice but still good considering the number of races I couldn’t watch this year ;)

5. Tom Haxley (@welshtom) said on 9th January 2012, 13:09

poor 7/20

must take more notice this season

6. French Steve (@french-steve) said on 9th January 2012, 13:40

19/20 Yeah :)

7. wasiF1 (@wasif1) said on 9th January 2012, 14:15

9 seems like I don’t have too many memories

8. VoiseyS (@voisey) said on 9th January 2012, 14:28

10/20 for me. But I didn’t submit answers for 19 and 20 as didn’t have a clue about them.

9. Racer (@racer) said on 9th January 2012, 15:33

Why are you given zero if you don’t finish the quiz in time? Surely you should be given the score you had before time ran out?

10. Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 9th January 2012, 15:42

Can I remind everyone, as it says in the article, not to post comments that may contain clues about the questions. I’ve had to remove a few already.

11. sato113 (@sato113) said on 9th January 2012, 15:46

14/20 not bad considering how awful my previous quiz scores were.

12. Alain (@paganbasque) said on 9th January 2012, 15:53

11 out 20, not terrible taking into account that I usually forget things quite fastly. :(

13. foleyger (@foleyger) said on 9th January 2012, 16:41

17 out of 20. Wud be considered for Ferrari or Mercedes with that score, anyone with 0 wud be with HRT and 20 be with Red Bull

14. Estesark (@estesark) said on 9th January 2012, 17:05

16/20 on the first try. It was mainly the questions about previous seasons/drivers that I couldn’t remember.

15. 15/20
    That’s 75% – not bad! But I expected to remember more.