Caption Competition 9: HRT drivers

Caption Competition

Dani Clos, Vitantonio Liuzzi, Pedro de la Rosa, Narain Karthikeyan, HRT, 2012

Dani Clos, Vitantonio Liuzzi, Pedro de la Rosa, Narain Karthikeyan, HRT, 2012

HRT finally launched their 2012 car this week.

Here are their 2012 drivers Pedro de la Rosa and Narain Karthikeyan with tester Dani Clos and 2011 driver Vitantonio Liuzzi.

What did the four find to laugh about at the launch of the F112?

Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® HRT F1 Team

159 comments on Caption Competition 9: HRT drivers

1. Truman said on 10th March 2012, 14:14

With development costs running too high, HRT resort to running last years expression on Liuzzi.

2. tom (@iwishiworkedformclaren) said on 10th March 2012, 14:16

Radio 5 live snaps 4 potential assistant commentators for 2013

3. minnis (@minnis) said on 10th March 2012, 14:18

PdlR: Well, with a bit of luck, this year’s car might beat some of the GP2 cars!

4. Joey-Poey (@joey-poey) said on 10th March 2012, 14:18

“…and so long story short, it took the engineers 3 days to realize I replaced the car with a shopping cart!”

5. Butties (@buttiesandpies) said on 10th March 2012, 14:24

‘……and then Luis said “when you beat the Caterham, you’ll get a big bonus”

6. Richard Charles said on 10th March 2012, 14:28

Right guys there’s only 2 places, rock-paper-scissors?

7. TheJudge (@thejudge) said on 10th March 2012, 14:29

Tonio Liuzzi- “Haha,you’re in!! ”
    PDlr- “hahaha,yeees…wait,what do you mean…?”

8. Scalextric (@scalextric) said on 10th March 2012, 14:34

“So I said fine, I’ll do it, but pay me before the season”

9. cjpdk (@cjpdk) said on 10th March 2012, 14:35

“…and I told her “HRT”, and the look on her face! She thought I was still with McLaren!”

10. Scalextric (@scalextric) said on 10th March 2012, 14:36

So this guy who cleans up after the elephants at the circus says “It may stink but at least I’m in show business”.

11. We all signed up to this team! What a joke!

12. Fer no.65 (@fer-no65) said on 10th March 2012, 14:40

Liuzzi: “they hanged me”
    de la Rosa: “ouch, the neck!”
    Karthikeyan: “yeah…. I did that, you know”

13. Fer no.65 (@fer-no65) said on 10th March 2012, 14:41

BY THE WAY, Karthikeyan’s face right there is just this one! http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/2/2d/Trollface_HD.png/618px-Trollface_HD.png

14. Eddie (@wackyracer) said on 10th March 2012, 14:44

How’s gonna drive first!?

– me?
    – no me :-D
    – me me !
    – ok me

15. mike-e (@mike-e) said on 10th March 2012, 14:45

HRT drivers playing “rock paper scissors” to decide who is racing in Melbourn.