2012 F1 season preview
But before then we get to anticipate what might be for just a few days longer – and that’s part of the fun, isn’t it?
With that in mind, here are 20 question on the subjects that will shape the season ahead.
Post your answers in the comments and come the end of the season we can all reflect on how wrong we were. Especially me.
1. What will be the best surprise?
2. What will be the worst surprise?
3. How many different teams will win races?
4. Who will be the first driver to fail to qualify for a race?
5. How many races will Fernando Alonso win?
6. What will Kimi Raikkonen’s best result be?
7. Where will Caterham finish in the constructors’ championship?
8. Will Michael Schumacher announce a new contract for 2013?
9. How many teams will still belong to FOTA at the end of the season?
10. Who will be the first driver to be replaced or substituted?
11. And who will take their place?
12. Which driver will receive the most penalties?
13. Will Robert Kubica start an F1 race in 2012?
14. Who will retire first in the Australian Grand Prix?
15. Who will win the United States Grand Prix?
16. What will be the biggest political story of the year?
17. What will be the most entertaining race of the year?
18. How many points will the winning driver score?
The final two questions take the form of these polls:
19. Who will win the constructors’ championship?
Who will win the constructors' championship?
- Red Bull (38%)
- McLaren (55%)
- Ferrari (4%)
- Mercedes (3%)
- Lotus (1%)
- Force India (0%)
- Sauber (0%)
- Toro Rosso (0%)
- Williams (0%)
- Caterham (0%)
- HRT (0%)
- Marussia (0%)
Total Voters: 577
20. Who will win the drivers’ championship?
Who will win the drivers' championship?
- Sebastian Vettel (35%)
- Mark Webber (4%)
- Lewis Hamilton (26%)
- Jenson Button (19%)
- Fernando Alonso (8%)
- Felipe Massa (0%)
- Michael Schumacher (2%)
- Nico Rosberg (1%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (3%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Paul di Resta (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Kamui Kobayashi (0%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Jean-Eric Vergne (0%)
- Pastor Maldonado (0%)
- Bruno Senna (0%)
- Heikki Kovalainen (0%)
- Vitaly Petrov (0%)
- Narain Karthikeyan (0%)
- Pedro de la Rosa (0%)
- Timo Glock (0%)
- Charles Pic (0%)
Total Voters: 565
If you think your powers of prediction are up to it then make sure you enter our Predictions Championship.
Not just because it’s great fun and you get to compete with other F1 Fanatics. But also because there’s some terrific prizes to be won – including one new prize that just confirmed today.
Join in here:
2012 F1 season preview
- The 2012 F1 season in 20 questions
- Who will win the battle of the team mates in 2012?
- Marussia seeking a lift from last place in 2012
- Another season at the back looms for HRT
- Time for Caterham to join the midfield in 2012
Browse the 2012 F1 season preview
Image ?é?® F1 Fanatic/Jamey Price
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others