Red Bull will run Robin Frijns and Antonio Felix da Costa in the Young Drivers’ Test at Abu Dhabi.
Da Costa is part of Red Bull’s young driver programme and will spend the first two days of the test at the wheel of the RB8.
He finished third in GP3 this year. Red Bull also placed Da Costa in Formula Renault 3.5 from round six of the championship. He ended the season fourth overall, scoring four wins and one second place in the final five rounds.
Frijns clinched the Formula Renault 3.5 title yesterday, becoming the first rookie driver to do so in seven years. He will drive the car for one day as part of his prize.
2012 F1 season
- 2012 F1 season Blu-Ray “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- 2012 F1 season DVD “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- New team radio reveals Vettel’s penalty protests
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2012 season review
- What F1 Fanatics thought of 2012: The year in polls
Browse all 2012 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® GP3/Daniel Kalisz