Take the F1 Fanatic United States Grand Prix quiz

F1 Fanatic Quiz

Start, Indianapolis, 2007The United States Grand Prix has a varied history spanning several different venues.

At one point the Indianapolis 500 even counted towards the world championship, despite being run to completely different technical rules.

This new F1 Fanatic Quiz covers all the races in America which counted towards the world championship.

How well do you know this weekend’s Grand Prix? Put your knowledge to the test with this quiz.

As usual you’ll be up against the clock so when you’re ready, take on these 20 questions on the United States Grand Prix in five minutes:

Go ad-free for just £1 per month

>> Find out more and sign up

If you’ve not taken one of our quizzes before, have a quick look at this quick guide first:

You can compare your overall score with other F1 Fanatics and take more quizzes here:

If you don’t already have one, you will need to register an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found below:

How did you get on? Share your score in the comments – but remember not to leave clues about the questions!

F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Browse all F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Image © McLaren

10 comments on Take the F1 Fanatic United States Grand Prix quiz

1. AdrianMorse (@adrianmorse) said on 12th November 2012, 11:33

I knew this was going to be a tough quiz and so it proved. Still, I have too many rubbish scores for quizzes where I felt I should have known better, so my score of 3 hardly stands out…

2. sumedhvidwans (@sumedhvidwans) said on 12th November 2012, 12:28

I got 7.. I expected no more than 2!

3. KaIIe (@kaiie) said on 12th November 2012, 16:30

9/20, that was a tough one!

4. foleyger (@foleyger) said on 12th November 2012, 20:00

I got 7 too. wud love to know which ones I got right!

5. paulgilb (@paulgilb) said on 12th November 2012, 21:13

Without wishing to give too much away…

…it looks as though one of the questions (towards the end) has more than one valid answer.

6. Kingshark (@kingshark) said on 12th November 2012, 22:18

Wow, and I thought I did bad on my history test, but this was brutal.

7. Minardi (@gitanes) said on 14th November 2012, 3:11

Finally a quiz for me – I attended every Detroit GP, some in Watkins Glen, and most in Indy. I’m happy with 15, but midgrid hasn’t taken it yet!

8. There were a lot I thought I knew and then got a blank! I need to buy more actual F1 books and rely less on Wikipedia.

Also, I only had 3 minutes and 40 seconds?

9. David not Coulthard (@) said on 15th November 2013, 8:02

4/20.

10. frood19 (@frood19) said on 29th October 2014, 13:00

wow, that was tough. my worst score ever (7)