Take F1 Fanatic’s 2012 Formula One season quiz

2012 F1 season review

Start, Melbourne, 2012The 2012 F1 season featured more races and more world champions than any previous year in the sport.

It saw a triumphant comeback for Kimi Raikkonen, a less triumphant departure for Michael Schumacher, and a brilliant third world championship for Sebastian Vettel.

But how well do you remember the season that’s just finished?

Take this brand new 20-question quiz in five minutes and find out. And look out for a bonus second quiz on the season just gone coming up later.

If you’ve not taken one of our quizzes before, have a quick look at this quick guide first:

You can compare your overall score with other F1 Fanatics and take more quizzes here:

If you don’t already have one, you will need to register an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found below:

How did you get on? Share your score in the comments – but remember not to leave clues about the questions!

F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Browse all F1 Fanatic Quizzes

14 comments on Take F1 Fanatic’s 2012 Formula One season quiz

1. dot_com (@dot_com) said on 19th December 2012, 16:48

Let’s see if I can break my record of 3/20!

2. Master firelee (@master-firelee) said on 19th December 2012, 17:06

I’m never any good at these quizzes!

3. 16/20 Quite disappointing, really. I thought I did better than that.

4. George (@george) said on 19th December 2012, 18:36

14/20, not bad for me!

5. Enigma (@enigma) said on 19th December 2012, 19:07

16/20. Strange, other than who led the championship and laps at Singapore I was convinced I got the answers right. Expected at least 18.

6. Since i was not happy with the score i got(11/20), i tried playing “identifying the missing car(not HRT)” in the pic above! :)

7. NickF12013 (@nickf12013) said on 19th December 2012, 19:48

17/20. I thought I had 20/20 because I answered all the questions correctly. I think.

8. Kingshark (@kingshark) said on 19th December 2012, 20:02

Easy squezy lemon breezy.

9. AdrianMorse (@adrianmorse) said on 19th December 2012, 20:46

19. Finally a quiz that does not make me feel like a complete idiot ;-) Thank you, Keith.

10. frood19 (@frood19) said on 20th December 2012, 14:15

16! my best yet

11. How can anyone score 20? Valterri Bottas and the Buddh International Cicuit are not in the drop down box!

12. How can anyone score 20? Valterri Bottas is not in the drop down box!