Caption Competition 27: Alonso and Fisichella

Caption Competition

Fernando Alonso, Giancarlo Fisichella, Ferrari, 2013

Today’s Caption Competition is from Ferrari’s ice kart race yesterday.

Fernando Alonso, who won both the races, celebrated with former Ferrari F1 driver Giancarlo Fisichella.

It’s over to you to add the best caption you can think of. Make your suggestions in the comments below and a selection of the best will feature in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

91 comments on Caption Competition 27: Alonso and Fisichella

1 2 3 5
  1. f199player (@f199player) said on 19th January 2013, 10:33

“Mrs Fisicella, Its a boy”

2. Atticus (@atticus-2) said on 19th January 2013, 10:43

Alonso: ‘I still own you like I did at Renault in 2005-06.’

3. alexskev (@alexskev) said on 19th January 2013, 10:43

Carry on my sons forever
    Carry on when I am gone
    Carry on when the day is long
    Forever carry on…. \m/ -.- \m/

4. The Stig's Australian Cousin said on 19th January 2013, 10:45

Fisi Baby, stay cool

5. Magnificent Geoffrey (@magnificent-geoffrey) said on 19th January 2013, 10:46

With same-sex marriage finally legalised, Fernando and Giancarlo could at last enjoy a romantic winter honeymoon together in Northern Italy.

6. AndrewT (@andrewt) said on 19th January 2013, 10:48

“With the arrival of new test diver Pedro de la Rosa, Giancarlo Fisichella is expected to be dropped by Ferrari.”

7. Chris (@tophercheese21) said on 19th January 2013, 10:48

Alonso: “Ugh, even in pre season I have to carry the team.”

8. joolsy (@joolsy) said on 19th January 2013, 10:49

Alonso”I found this grinning fool out on track. What shall we do with him?”
    Fisichella”Hey fernando pull my finger……oh no wait……………. too late”

9. Girts (@girts) said on 19th January 2013, 10:51

We couldn’t decide, who would wear the wedding gown so we just put on our daily clothes.

10. Fixy (@fixy) said on 19th January 2013, 10:55

After Fisichella crashed, Alonso stopped to pick him up.
    “Quick Fisico, come with me! We can still beat Badoer!”

11. Alonso was keen to prove that there were no wires used in the levitation trick on Fisichella.

12. Alonso: What a unique trophy!

13. plutoniumhunter (@plutoniumhunter) said on 19th January 2013, 11:05

You spin me right round baby, right round.

14. davros said on 19th January 2013, 11:09

Fernando loses it when Giancarlo does his Sebastian Vettel impersonation.

15. Dom (@3dom) said on 19th January 2013, 11:15

Alonso: Reminds me of when we were team mates. I carried you then too. There was snow way you were gonna beat me

1 2 3 5