Caption Competition 27: Alonso and Fisichella

Caption Competition

Fernando Alonso, Giancarlo Fisichella, Ferrari, 2013

Today’s Caption Competition is from Ferrari’s ice kart race yesterday.

Fernando Alonso, who won both the races, celebrated with former Ferrari F1 driver Giancarlo Fisichella.

It’s over to you to add the best caption you can think of. Make your suggestions in the comments below and a selection of the best will feature in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

91 comments on Caption Competition 27: Alonso and Fisichella

1. Chooka said on 19th January 2013, 15:10

You can leave you helmet on!

2. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 19th January 2013, 15:30

Alonso: Vijay, you can have your lead driver back. Hope you can announce your team now.

3. vuelve kowalsky said on 19th January 2013, 16:04

i hope felipe is looking, because this is the only kind of help he is going to get from me next season.

4. Pink Stig said on 19th January 2013, 16:16

“Felipe, Giancarlo is lighter than you!”

5. Nick (@npf1) said on 19th January 2013, 16:36

Fernando: “If you do leave a the space, this is what could happen.”

6. And at the premier we could among others see Mr and Mrs Alonso.

7. Look, my new boytoy!

8. Hi ma, this is my new buddy, we’re gonna go and play with race cars!

9. Fixy (@fixy) said on 19th January 2013, 18:26

Alonso: “I need some extra weight on my car, the downforce is too poor. Fisico, you come with me!”

10. After winning the kart races, Alonso definitely felt “The Fizz.”

11. Fixy (@fixy) said on 19th January 2013, 18:28

Fisichella: “But Fernando, this isn’t an endurance race! You have to compete on your own!”
    Alonso: “I don’t care, hurry up! We might be a little behind Massa, but I’m sure Stefano can arrange something…”

12. Fixy (@fixy) said on 19th January 2013, 18:30

“Another Santander trophy? Yikes, I’ll take Fisichella instead!”

13. verstappen (@verstappen) said on 19th January 2013, 18:35

Everything’s better than latex

14. cjpdk (@cjpdk) said on 19th January 2013, 19:22

#Shooow me the way to go hoooooome… I’m tiiired ‘n I wanna go to bed!…”

15. Alex Brown (@splittimes) said on 19th January 2013, 19:33

We’re just going to step outside. We might be some time…