Fernando Alonso didn’t get much help from his team mate in Ferrari’s ice kart races at the Madonna di Campigilio.
As the video above shows, Felipe Massa tipped him into a spin early in the first race.
However Alonso bounced back to win the event outright. Adding a further touch of theatre he crossed the finishing line backwards as team principal Stefano Domenicali waved the chequered flag.
See pictures from the event here:
- Videos reveal planned changes to Mexico’s F1 track
- 2014 German Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- New video of Massa’s first-lap crash
- 2014 British Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Pirelli reveal 18-inch tyre design ahead of test
Browse all F1 videos