Fernando Alonso didn’t get much help from his team mate in Ferrari’s ice kart races at the Madonna di Campigilio.
As the video above shows, Felipe Massa tipped him into a spin early in the first race.
However Alonso bounced back to win the event outright. Adding a further touch of theatre he crossed the finishing line backwards as team principal Stefano Domenicali waved the chequered flag.
See pictures from the event here:
- Too many teams “throw money” at F1 – Haas
- Haas Formula may defer F1 entry to 2016
- 2014 Malaysian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Teams need FOTA with “crisis around the corner”
- 2014 Australian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
Browse all F1 videos