Fernando Alonso didn’t get much help from his team mate in Ferrari’s ice kart races at the Madonna di Campigilio.
As the video above shows, Felipe Massa tipped him into a spin early in the first race.
However Alonso bounced back to win the event outright. Adding a further touch of theatre he crossed the finishing line backwards as team principal Stefano Domenicali waved the chequered flag.
See pictures from the event here:
- Verstappen eager to avoid “silly mistakes” after crash
- 2014 Belgian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Rosberg denies Hamilton’s account of Spa crash
- Verstappen: The first of F1′s ‘super-young’ drivers?
- Max Verstappen to become youngest ever F1 driver with Toro Rosso in 2015
Browse all F1 videos