Fernando Alonso didn’t get much help from his team mate in Ferrari’s ice kart races at the Madonna di Campigilio.
As the video above shows, Felipe Massa tipped him into a spin early in the first race.
However Alonso bounced back to win the event outright. Adding a further touch of theatre he crossed the finishing line backwards as team principal Stefano Domenicali waved the chequered flag.
See pictures from the event here:
- First pictures and video: Ferrari SF-15T revealed
- Mercedes W06 revealed testing at Silverstone
- Alonso braced for teething troubles at Jerez
- Button says he and Alonso “like a similar car”
- Top ten: Most competitive F1 championships
Browse all F1 videos