Fernando Alonso didn’t get much help from his team mate in Ferrari’s ice kart races at the Madonna di Campigilio.
As the video above shows, Felipe Massa tipped him into a spin early in the first race.
However Alonso bounced back to win the event outright. Adding a further touch of theatre he crossed the finishing line backwards as team principal Stefano Domenicali waved the chequered flag.
See pictures from the event here:
- Crashes a concern as speeds rise at Indianapolis
- Max Verstappen’s Route to F1
- 2015 Malaysian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Aero kits to shake up IndyCar competition in 2015
- 2015 Australian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
Browse all F1 videos
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others