Caption Competition 28: Hamilton at Mercedes

Caption Competition

Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, Brackley, 2013

Mercedes were in the headlines this week for reasons other than Lewis Hamilton’s first public appearance for the team.

The surprise hiring of Toto Wolff from Williams was followed by speculation that he had lured Paddy Lowe from McLaren to join him and that team principal Ross Brawn would have to make way.

While all this was going on Hamilton was checking out his new team. What did he make of them? That’s for you to decide in the latest Caption Competition.

Submit your funniest caption suggestion in the comments below and a selection of the best will be chosen for tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Mercedes/Hoch Zwei

216 comments on Caption Competition 28: Hamilton at Mercedes

1 3 4 5 6 7 10
  1. Mallesh Magdum (@malleshmagdum) said on 26th January 2013, 13:03

Ros Brawn- ‘Its ur job to design the rest of the car!’ Lewis: ‘No problem dude. I love new challenges’

2. James Robertson (@mclarenboy0310) said on 26th January 2013, 13:07

Erm paddie…hey yeah its Lewis…i am just having a look at the back of this Mercedes and i was wondering if you could send some guys down from McLarens heritage section To fix this mess because this car….. I haven’t seen technology like this since before ayrtons era!

3. Meccanike said on 26th January 2013, 13:07

Damn! Those are too skinny !

4. Martin (@maxsec) said on 26th January 2013, 13:07

Well I was expecting this year to be hard but not this hard!

5. Mallesh Magdum (@malleshmagdum) said on 26th January 2013, 13:10

Lewis-‘when I said that I like new challenges, I didnt know you take it so seriously’

6. Meccanike said on 26th January 2013, 13:10

Damn!… Those legs are too shorty !

7. OEL F1 (@oel-f1) said on 26th January 2013, 13:13

“So… this is actually a Formula 1 car?”

8. Roger Camp (@rogercamp) said on 26th January 2013, 13:18

Photographer: “Lewis, stand behind the car and look to it as if you understand something about the design of it”

9. Simon999 (@simon999) said on 26th January 2013, 13:27

“So, Ross, you say this new design was inspired by Footwork?”

10. Beto (@chebeto0) said on 26th January 2013, 13:27

“Mate, we need Professor M to solve this exhaust problem. Wasn’t he also coming to Mercedes?”

11. pejte (@pejte) said on 26th January 2013, 13:30

Dat Ass !

12. AlokIn (@) said on 26th January 2013, 13:36

Podium is not very far !!

13. silly me what have i done to myself !!!???

14. f1alex (@f1alex) said on 26th January 2013, 13:41

“Hmm it’s good, but I still think we need a couple more technical directors”

15. DuncF1 (@duncf1) said on 26th January 2013, 13:53

“You’ve got to be frickin’ kidding me”

16. Entef (@entef) said on 26th January 2013, 13:57

Lewis Hamilton is looking very hard for several tenths from his car before the season starts

17. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 26th January 2013, 13:59

Lewis is plagued by the common misconception that the coke bottle zone is actually a Coca-Cola dispenser.

18. “they really weren’t kidding about putting all their resources on the 2014 car”

19. Ian (@f1f2013) said on 26th January 2013, 14:11

How can i kick the tyres???

20. Clay G said on 26th January 2013, 14:13

When they said they expected me to pull the team forward, I didn’t think it would involve a tow hitch.

1 3 4 5 6 7 10