The first test session of 2013 has begun at Jerez in Spain.
Sauber were the first team to hit the track as the session began with Nico Hulkenberg at the wheel of the C32.
They were joined by Marussia and Caterham whose cars were launched for the first time this morning.
Red Bull, Ferrari and McLaren were also among those to start testing straight away.
Here are the first pictures from F1 testing.
2013 F1 season
- Take F1 Fanatic’s new 2013 season quiz
- F1 Fanatic’s new year thanks and credits 2014
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2013 season review
- The drivers, teams and cars of 2013
- Schumacher’s condition “slightly improved” after second operation
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Images ?é?® F1 Fanatic | f1fanatic.co.uk