2013 F1 testing
The first test session of 2013 has begun at Jerez in Spain.
Sauber were the first team to hit the track as the session began with Nico Hulkenberg at the wheel of the C32.
They were joined by Marussia and Caterham whose cars were launched for the first time this morning.
Red Bull, Ferrari and McLaren were also among those to start testing straight away.
Here are the first pictures from F1 testing.
2013 F1 season
- The winners of the team mate battles in 2013
- Webber has first run in LMP1 Porsche
- McLaren’s MP4-28 proves a step too far in dire season
- Top ten passes of 2013: Vote for the best
- Three-day test to take place next week
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Images © F1 Fanatic | f1fanatic.co.uk