With any racing car, all that really matters is how fast it goes.
But that doesn’t mean they can’t also look good. And the introduction of ‘vanity’ panels to cover up the unsightly stepped noses which appeared on last year’s cars has produced some better looking racers this year.
But which is the best? Have a look at all eleven of the 2013 contenders below and pick you favourite.
Red Bull-Renault RB9
Force India-Mercedes VJM06
Toro Rosso-Ferrari STR8
Over to you
Which team has the best-looking car this year? Cast your vote below.
Which is the best-looking car of 2013?
- Red Bull-Renault RB9 (3%)
- Ferrari F138 (22%)
- McLaren-Mercedes MP4-28 (16%)
- Lotus-Renault E21 (7%)
- Mercedes W04 (3%)
- Sauber-Ferrari C32 (28%)
- Force India-Mercedes VJM06 (3%)
- Williams-Renault FW35 (5%)
- Toro Rosso-Ferrari STR8 (3%)
- Caterham-Renault CT03 (3%)
- Marussia-Cosworth MR02 (8%)
Total Voters: 720
Debates and polls
- Do you support F1 teams’ EU protest?
- Vote for your 2015 Japanese Grand Prix Driver of the Weekend
- Rate the race: 2015 Japanese Grand Prix
- Vote for your 2015 Singapore Grand Prix Driver of the Weekend
- Rate the race: 2015 Singapore Grand Prix
Images ?ι?® Various – see watermarks for details