With any racing car, all that really matters is how fast it goes.
But that doesn’t mean they can’t also look good. And the introduction of ‘vanity’ panels to cover up the unsightly stepped noses which appeared on last year’s cars has produced some better looking racers this year.
But which is the best? Have a look at all eleven of the 2013 contenders below and pick you favourite.
Red Bull-Renault RB9
Force India-Mercedes VJM06
Toro Rosso-Ferrari STR8
Over to you
Which team has the best-looking car this year? Cast your vote below.
Debates and polls
- Stadium sections: Great viewing spots or the scourge of modern F1 tracks?
- Which team has the strongest driver pairing for 2017?
- Should Liberty use NASCAR’s ‘playoff’ format for F1?
- Vote for your 2016 F1 Driver of the Year
- Who should Mercedes hire to replace Rosberg?
Images ?é?® Various – see watermarks for details