Kimi Raikkonen has been given a three-place penalty for the Malaysian Grand Prix.
The stewards found the Lotus driver impeded Nico Rosberg at the end of Q3.
Raikkonen’s penalty relegates him to tenth on the grid promoting Jenson Button, Adrian Sutil and Sergio Perez.
“It?óÔé¼Ôäós obviously disappointing to lose three places on the grid, but we?óÔé¼Ôäóll have to see what happens in the race,” said Raikkonen.
2013 Malaysian Grand Prix
- Horner: Vettel and Webber have a “healthy rivalry”
- Webber wins Malaysian GP Driver of the Weekend
- Red Bull gives up on team orders as Vettel admits he would defy them again
- Malaysia retirement no concern for Alonso
- Massa: Red Bull’s team orders not “intelligent”