It’s been a difficult week for Bernie Ecclestone as prosecutors in Germany confirmed he is being indicted on charges of bribery.
Meanwhile Pirelli’s Paul Hembery has been contending with the aftermath of the spate of tyre failures seen during the British Grand Prix.
What have these two been discussing? That’s for you to decide.
Post your funniest suggestion for a caption below and a selection of the best will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.
- Caption Competition 96: Hamilton, Lauda and Rosberg
- Caption Competition 95: Grosjean and Jordan
- Caption Competition 94: Ricciardo and Massa
- Caption Competition 93: Ferrari and the Pope
- Caption Competition 92: Renault comeback edition
Browse all previous Caption Competitions
Image ?é?® Pirelli/LAT