Caption Competition 34: Raikkonen and Vettel

Caption Competition

Kimi Raikkonen, Sebastian Vettel, Hungaroring, 2013

Kimi Raikkonen and Sebastian Vettel: Is this Red Bull’s driver line-up for 2014?

Fernando Alonso was rumoured to be talking to the team during the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend. But when asked about who he’d like to partner him at the team next year Vettel said: “I’d prefer Kimi”.

Can you think of a good caption for the picture above? Submit your funniest suggestion in the comments and a selection of the best will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty

91 comments on Caption Competition 34: Raikkonen and Vettel

1 2 3 6
  1. the_sigman (@sigman1998) said on 3rd August 2013, 10:41

Kimi is straightforward (like Seb said) and says:
    Seb, I don’t want to come to Red Bull. I just don’t like Red Bull. Take Fernando.

2. MNM101 (@mnm101) said on 3rd August 2013, 10:42

I know we’re friends and everything… but do we really need to have the same haircut and glasses ?

3. andae23 (@andae23) said on 3rd August 2013, 10:42

Kimi: “Helmut who?”

4. Jaanus (@jaanusl) said on 3rd August 2013, 10:45

Kimi: “I don`t take orders from Austrians.”

5. Troy Longstaff (@troylongstaff) said on 3rd August 2013, 10:47

Raikkonen: “Newey? Pfft, I can beat him in a vodka skulling contest any day of the week”

6. So Sebastian. Shall we both sign up and do the remake of The Blues Brothers?

7. nackavich (@nackavich) said on 3rd August 2013, 10:53

As they turn to each other, they both realise how good their reflections look in each other’s glasses..

8. Dan_the_McLaren_fan (@dan_the_mclaren_fan) said on 3rd August 2013, 10:56

Seb : “Once you’ll learn the difference between multi 21 and multi 22, you’ll get an icecream!”

9. nemo87 (@nemo87) said on 3rd August 2013, 10:59

Kimi: so next year how about you name your car ‘Kimi’s b****’
    Seb: …

10. zicasso (@zicasso) said on 3rd August 2013, 11:02

German, Portuguese, French, Italian, English.. any beer you can find and all in one place, Seb.
    See you after the Kimi.

11. Wessel (@wessel-v1) said on 3rd August 2013, 11:06

‘Thanks for bullying Mark out of the team by that Multi 21 action Seb, I thought I’d never get to race that Red Bull!’

12. Traverse (@) said on 3rd August 2013, 11:07

John Woo finds the perfect candidates for the sequel to Face/Off

13. “I’d prefer Mark.”

14. DuncF1 (@duncf1) said on 3rd August 2013, 11:24

Seb: “Tell Christian that you won’t do any PR work and you want free ice cream…”
    Kimi: “Just leave me alone, I know what I’m doing!”

15. The look of shock on Vettel’s face as he is notified by Räikkönen that he’s sent along Grosjean to partner him instead.

1 2 3 6